🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » After getting associated with an agency, I'm ...
Page options
altamash80
Community Member

After getting associated with an agency, I'm unable to submit proposal as a freelancer. Why?

Dear Community members,

I just want to know, why I'm unable to submit a proposal as a freelancer. Whenever I log into the system, on the right-hand side I see hundred plus connects which I think I can't get them as a freelancer. Plus, somehow I'm unable to upgrade as well. In the beginning, I was able to submit a proposal as a freelancer. There used to be a popup asking me, do you want to submit as a freelancer or as an agency. But now that option is gone. Need to understand what is happening.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shah,

Since you`re an exclusive member of the agency you can only work on projects under the agency.

If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well you will need to be a Non-Exclusive member of the agency. The agency owner can update your status to Non-Exclusive at any time. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shah,

Since you`re an exclusive member of the agency you can only work on projects under the agency.

If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well you will need to be a Non-Exclusive member of the agency. The agency owner can update your status to Non-Exclusive at any time. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Goran V,

Can I ask you how did you find out I'm an exclusive member? Because I can't see myself in the agency profile as well. Thanks!

Hi Shah,

I`ve also updated your profile visibility back to public and you can view yourself on the agency profile now. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran V for helping me out. I've accepted your first answer as a solution. Thank you again. Take care!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths