🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » After getting the work, Client blocked me and...
Page options
usama_works
Community Member

After getting the work, Client blocked me and asked for refund, I filed a dispute. Will it effect my

A client hires me to write product descriptions on his Shopify page. I completed the work for all of the 10 products and after completing the work with 3, 4 revisions he said that you ruin everything, blocked me and asked for a refund. Whether he is still using my written product descriptions.

I filled a dispute against him and I want to ask that as this was the online work I have to do it on his Shopify page So I didn't attach any file while submitting the payment request (but I have those files). Will it affect my dispute and will my JSS be affected by this dispute?

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Usama,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience working with the client. Please note that we will not be able to discuss the details here because it’s a public Community.

You have the same Upwork Payment Protection with Project Catalog and for the dispute, the process will be the same as with fixed-price contracts on Upwork. You can learn more here

Regarding your Job Success Score, contracts set up via Project Catalog will work like any Upwork contract and the client will have the option to leave feedback that could impact your JSS. However, you can request feedback removal once a month on contracts started through your projects. You’ll also be able to cancel a contract within 24 hours of the client submitting requirements to you without any penalty or impact on your JSS. To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members