🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » After open Upwork account I was not active to...
Page options
developer_musa
Community Member

After open Upwork account I was not active too much time.

Hello,

I open my Upwork account on 13/12/2017 but I was not active too much at this time. I do not apply for too many jobs at this time. Is it apply bad affect my Upwork account now, when I apply and stay active regularly to get a job?

Regards
Md Abu

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Md Abu M wrote:

My question is, I have not been active for so long, now what can the client think after applying for a job, this freelancer has not been active for a long time.

Clients would never think anything like that because they don't know when you created your profile or when you were last active.

Md Abu M wrote:

Do I need to delete this account and open a new one?

No. You'll be banned if you try that.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Md Abu,

You can submit proposals to jobs you're interested in. You won't be penalized for submitting several proposals in a day. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

My question is, I have not been active for so long, now what can the client think after applying for a job, this freelancer has not been active for a long time. Do I need to delete this account and open a new one?

Hi Md Abu,

If you decide to close the account from which you are posting, you won't be allowed to create a new account in order to comply with the Upwork's Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Md Abu M wrote:

My question is, I have not been active for so long, now what can the client think after applying for a job, this freelancer has not been active for a long time.

Clients would never think anything like that because they don't know when you created your profile or when you were last active.

Md Abu M wrote:

Do I need to delete this account and open a new one?

No. You'll be banned if you try that.

Thank you. I will never open a new account.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members