🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » After working on few projects my Job Success ...
Page options
ronyreiner
Community Member

After working on few projects my Job Success Score is not increased now 67% Why?

Hi

You can see the attachment where I didn't get feedback and another client is given a low score. after that my score is 67%.  During this situation, I have completed 2 fixed projects and now running  1 fixed and another hourly project from the repeated clients.  But not affected in my success score.  

I am applying in job posts and active on Upwork and working. 

Please help to give me the perfect solution. What I have to do.  

Thanks in advance 

Captsure.PNG

Capture.PNG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Md. F wrote: 

Suppose I am working hourly basis work and it's an ongoing project for the next 6 months.  during this time hourly payment without any feedback rating can be affected JSS or not?

After 3 months an ongoing contract counts as a positive factor, but you really should try to get some contracts you can do 100% perfectly now - maybe smaller, quick jobs, to dilute the impact of the poor outcomes.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
df602768
Community Member

Hello,

Clients can leave super-low private feedback to freelancers.

Probably this is what happened to you, too.

Private feedback carries a greater weight than public feedback.

Keep in mind that recovering from a low JSS is not impossible. It just needs to deliver exemplary results every single time and hopefully land some high-paying contracts.

The higher the dollars earned from a contract, the greater the weight of said contract.

For instance, a contract of $5 will have a significantly lower impact on your JSS than a $500 one.

Hello Konstantinos A

You know that with this score there is very tough to grab new clients. 

Suppose I am working hourly basis work and it's an ongoing project for the next 6 months.  during this time hourly payment without any feedback rating can be affected JSS or not?

Thanks

Md. F wrote: 

After 3 months an ongoing contract counts as a positive factor, but you really should try to get some contracts you can do 100% perfectly now - maybe smaller, quick jobs, to dilute the impact of the poor outcomes.

Thanks a Lot

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members