🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Again a 3 day wait on the same bank account
Page options
00d727c2
Community Member

Again a 3 day wait on the same bank account

I joined Upwork a while ago, I finshed some jobs and got paid... When I had to wait for 3 days for security I accepted it as a nessesary inconvenience. When things make sense, and it is to protect the Freelancers from getting robbed then I do understand why such measures are in place.

But then I updated my name on my profile because no one know how pronounce my name so I added the proununsiation next to my name, it worked well and people stopped asking me what to call me.

But now when I wanted to get paid again, it told me that becasue my name on my profile does not match that of my bank account my payment method has been suspened. Then I went and changed my name back, but nothing changed and the bot that answers support queries are incapable of giving me any real help. 

- If my account was only suspended, how do I get it unsuspended, can you do it now, and if not, why not?
- I added my account again, I was glad to see that it looked like I would come right after all... But then after I added my payment method again, it told me that I have to now wait another 3 days for the same account I added last time, that was active for a awhole and on which I've been paid before.

- So, I said earlier that I did not mind waiting 3 days the first time, I could see the value in that.
- But now there is no value in making me wait, the only reason I am waiting is because if a flaw in die process when adding a payment method that's already been verified. It should heve just been activated.

I believe there must be somone that can override that 3 days wait for me, becasue me adding the same account  as last time must mean that it is still me and that teh 3 day wait makes no sens in the situation, so please don't let me wait for days, 

My girl is very pregant and we needs stuff
PS: I truly hope you read my whole message and please consifder my frustration about this second wait in the same acount.
I am a bit upset, because I already did the 3 day wait once and now I have to do it again for the same account. I could understand the first time, but why again. And the only reason why my payment method was removed was because of some automated function that kicked in and never alerted me. So I only find the day I need to get paid that I can't  and that I have to wait another 3 days for the same account that's been active before and on which I have been paid before. 

Please hear me out... The 3 days are for security right? So if it is the same account I just added again and I already waited and got paid on this account, is there any more risk?

No, there is definitely no risk, by me adding the same account on which I got paid last time, just double confirms that account.
Please be human and don't let me wait just because of some reason that makes no sense. Like I said my girlfriend is pregnant and she needs things and times are tough, please help me with this problem as soon as possible

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths