🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Again same old issue..Bid range not showi...
Page options
rolludesig
Community Member

Again same old issue..Bid range not showing my proposal as highest or lowest

hi all

i was trying to see if everything is fine with the bidding process as there were no replies /interviews since last week from clients..

i tried to put my proposal as highest/lowest in multiple random projects but my bid was not showing up...i cant believe that all my proposals got archived...

can some else check this as well and upwork guys look into this..

this seriously creates doubt if bids are properly posted or visible to clients...

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rahul,

Could you please send me a PM with a few examples so that I can investigate it further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi goran

i have sent private message to you..i had esclated this issue some time back as well but i thought it is solved

regards

Rahul

tlbp
Community Member

So when attempting to determine causation, instead of thinking, "Gee that 4-star review might be making clients doubt my skills and choose from among the dozens of other available freelancers," you go with "My proposals must not be seen by the clients"? 

And, to investigate your theory, you start wasting clients' time with proposals using random bid amounts? 

Why do you still use Upwork? Your posts are all about how you can't get gigs, can't get enough gigs, or how the odds are somehow stacked against you. Isn't there something easier you could be doing to earn $? 

versailles
Community Member

Rahul is  a talented freelancer who is actually kicking asses on Upwork with more than $100K already earned. His competitors hate him.

But he has a pessimistic nature. That's our Rahul we all know and love.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
tlbp
Community Member

Rene K wrote:

Rahul is  a talented freelancer who is actually kicking asses on Upwork with more than $100K already earned. His competitors hate him.

Ah! Dang, that is some hardcore pessimism. LOL

petra_r
Community Member

Tonya P wrote:

Ah! Dang, that is some hardcore pessimism. LOL

Look at his posting history 😉 "The end is nigh" on Planet Rahul on a regular basis 😉

hahaa yeah they do hate me...but boss when there is an issue i need to have it solved rather than worry about others...

lysis10
Community Member

Tonya P wrote:

So when attempting to determine causation, instead of thinking, "Gee that 4-star review might be making clients doubt my skills and choose from among the dozens of other available freelancers," you go with "My proposals must not be seen by the clients"? 

And, to investigate your theory, you start wasting clients' time with proposals using random bid amounts? 

Why do you still use Upwork? Your posts are all about how you can't get gigs, can't get enough gigs, or how the odds are somehow stacked against you. Isn't there something easier you could be doing to earn $? 

Welcome to Rahul's monthly wine and cheese thread.

rolludesig
Community Member

if there is some issue i will bring it forward and there is nothing wrong in it...already sent it to goran and matter is being investigated...

thanks for your contribution though

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths