🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Agency Earning
Page options
dangol_dipen
Community Member

Agency Earning

Hi,

My question is how can I withdraw my earning from the agency because my freelance earning report is not showing my agency earning?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Sohit,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Sohit,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you for the reply, Joanne. Quick question: Will I receive a mail?

Hi Sohit,

Yes, you'll receive an email once the team replies to the ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, 

My problem is I am the only member of my agency and I finished my first contract through my agency. So my question is how do I get paid and how do I withdraw the earnings? My freelance profile is not showing any earning from my agency.

Thank you

Sohit D wrote:

My problem is I am the only member of my agency and I finished my first contract through my agency. So my question is how do I get paid and how do I withdraw the earnings? My freelance profile is not showing any earning from my agency.

You add a withdrawal method to your agency account. The client pays the agency and once the the funds become available, you withdraw them from your agency account to whatever withdrawal method you set up for the agency.

Hi Petra, The client has ended the contract & paid the milestone. But the "Get Paid" is 0.00. When will the funds become available?

Sohit D wrote:

Hi Petra, The client has ended the contract & paid the milestone. But the "Get Paid" is 0.00. When will the funds become available?

After the standard 5 day security period just like in all the many previous fixed rate contracts you've ever done...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members