🐈 Community

Agency/Enterprise Bench question

Im on the Enterprise Bench, but have been debating bringing another freelancer I work with onboard my profile as an Agency. So my question is does the Enterprise Bench just apply to my profile itself -OR- would it apply to the agency I create under my profile? or anyone else I put in that agency?

Basically I am asking if anyone knows exactly how that is going to work?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Richard,

Although the Agency Contractors will not all be included in the Talent Cloud, it is up to the Agency Owner to decide on who within their Agency will complete the work.

As an agency owner you can submit proposals for jobs in Private Talent Cloud as either an independent Freelancer or as your Agency. If the contract is awarded to their Agency, you can assign the work to any of the Agency Contractors associated with your Agency.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Richard,

Although the Agency Contractors will not all be included in the Talent Cloud, it is up to the Agency Owner to decide on who within their Agency will complete the work.

As an agency owner you can submit proposals for jobs in Private Talent Cloud as either an independent Freelancer or as your Agency. If the contract is awarded to their Agency, you can assign the work to any of the Agency Contractors associated with your Agency.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks Valeria for clarifing that. 🙂

Learning Paths