🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Agency Member account blocked without any not...
Page options
deaninfotech
Community Member

Agency Member account blocked without any notice

Hi,

Our agency has been using upwork since past several years and we have a very good standing on upwork. However, recently upwork blocked an agency member profile without any notice or mail. She contacted upwork and upwork came back saying that there is an open ticket already and she need to respond on that. But what? Where is this open ticket? She didnt receive any ticket on her registered email. The profile was havng lot of $$$ on it and several open projects. But now she cant login and upwork not responding to her only actual ticket - 25983694

This is really bad on upwork's part. Every agency or freelancer is spending several hours on upwork to build a business for self but such issues really made businesses think whether upwork is the best option to build a reliable and trusted business?

Agency owner cant contact upwork on behalf of team member and that team member cant login to upwork because profile is blocked without any notice. So, how are businesses going to trust upwork if the profiles get blocked randomly? All active projects on that profile are on mercy of upwork along with the money.. I hope someone will understand and respond to the ticket soon.  

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ankit,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling their case and one of our agents to reach them out directly as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we won't be able to discuss another user's account status here in the public Community or with other users, for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your response.

Its been more than 24 hours and no one from upwork support team has replied on that ticket. I am really not sure why is upwork not responding. She is unable to withdraw her money and post to clients. This is really a serious gap. Also, our agency clients must be waiting to hear from us. 

Please escalate this issue.

Thanks,

Ankit

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths