🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Agency and Individual JSS
Page options
acsimpson
Community Member

Agency and Individual JSS

If I were to start an agency, does the success of the agency influence my individual freelancer profile? I am wondering if contracts that are awarded to other contractors within the agency will affect my individual profile as the agency owner. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashley,

The agency owner and all exclusive agency freelancers who have enough contracts to qualify for a JSS will see their agency score listed on their profile. Agency JSS is calculated based on contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive contractors. You may read more about it here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashley,

The agency owner and all exclusive agency freelancers who have enough contracts to qualify for a JSS will see their agency score listed on their profile. Agency JSS is calculated based on contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive contractors. You may read more about it here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,
I had the same question. Assuming that I am the owner of the agency (non-exclusive) and the project is assigned to one of the agency memebers and he got bad feedback from the client. I understand this will ofc affect the agency JSS but my question is would that affect my individual JSS because I am the owner?

Hi Basem,

To address the case you're suggesting. If you're a non-exclusive member of your agency, your Job Success Score is not your agency's Job Success Score. Your Job Success Score is your own, personal score. Agency JSS is calculated based on contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive contractors. You can check this help article for more information. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello!

I have a similar question. I would like to create an Agency account and at the moment I am about 2 weeks to get Top Rated, so If I open the Agency account, will it influent my JSS or better wait 2 weeks?

Hi Olena,

If you join the agency as a non-exclusive member it will not affect your JSS since they are 2 different profiles.
Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your answer. At the moment I will be the one member and general manager at the same time. As I understand in this case it will influent my JSS. Right? 

Hi Goran,

Just to clarify, If I have a freelance account with JSS and badge in progress(6 weeks away) and if I add a new agency account, and if I become an exclusive member of the agency, Would the agency page show the same JSS and Profile stat as my individual profile or all the agency stat would be zero(i.e.total income, projects completed/impress and so on)

Thanks for your time and Looking forward to your response!

Regards,

Neel Shah

Hi Neel,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, as an exclusive member of the agency, the agency profile will take into account your JSS and profile standing to have its own JSS.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths