🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Agency and owner JSS difference
Page options
m_acc_des
Community Member

Agency and owner JSS difference

Hi All,

I have created an agency to be able to have an assistant doing accounting work with me, Now I have a couple of questions:-

1- Will the agency JSS affect my 100% top rated status if the member is non-exclusive?
2- If the overall agency JSS is still not calculated, will that affect my JSS too?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammed,

Job Success Score reflects your overall contract history with your clients and is based on your relationships and feedback. At a minimum, you will need to work with at least three different clients over a 24-month period to be given a Job Success score. Not all projects and clients are equal so the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

On average, more than 90 percent of freelancers on Upwork will receive a Job Success score after completing five projects in total. Nearly all freelancers on our platform will have a score after eight projects have been completed.

The score is calculated the same way for agencies. But instead of contracts of just one freelancer, all contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive agency contractors will be included in the calculation, ensuring that agencies and agency members have one consistent score. You can check this help article for more information. 

The agency owner and all exclusive agency freelancers who have enough contracts to qualify for a JSS will see their agency score listed on their profile. Agency JSS is calculated based on contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive contractors.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar,

Can I join my client agency? If i join my client agency so What kind of benefit can I get from client agency and Upwork? What kinds of Upwork rules I have to follow ? Please help me about matter. Thanks

Hi Mst Faujia,

You can join an agency if that's what you prefer. As an agency member, you will have the opportunity to work on projects offered to the agency. To learn more about agencies, please check this link. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Mohammed G wrote:

I have created an agency to be able to have an assistant doing accounting work with me, Now I have a couple of questions:-

1- Will the agency JSS affect my 100% top rated status if the member is non-exclusive?

2- If the overall agency JSS is still not calculated, will that affect my JSS too?

1 - No

2 - No

Petra R wrote:

Mohammed G wrote:

1 - No

2 - No

Appreciate your reply Petra,

Just a side question, Do you know why the moderator`s answer has nothing to do with my questions at all?

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members