🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Agency contract
Page options
dj_moravcevic
Community Member

Agency contract

Hello there,

I need to know why contract is on my name only, even if it show that is already tied with agency, but my other member arent involved in. How it isnt shared with other agency members?

And please dont refer me to Q&A. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Djordje M wrote:

Hello there,

I need to know why contract is on my name only, even if it show that is already tied with agency, but my other member arent involved in. How it isnt shared with other agency members?

Who was hired? Obviously, if only you were hired, it only shows for you. If a client wants to hire everyone on an agency, the client has to hire everyone individually. Clients can not and do not "hire an agency" - only freelancers through an agency. If more than one agency member is to work on the project, they have to be hired.

Then what is the point of having agency? If i have for example 10 agency members and i need them all to work on same project, will i bother client to invite them all to job? Is he going to split contract earnings for us all then? Because i have contract agreed on full amount, does he have to edit my contract now, and make contract with other member for half of amount, since we work with fixed price?

Djordje M wrote:

If i have for example 10 agency members and i need them all to work on same project, will i bother client to invite them all to job? Is he going to split contract earnings for us all then?

Yes. But, your agency only has two members...

Djordje M wrote:

Because i have contract agreed on full amount, does he have to edit my contract now, and make contract with other member for half of amount, since we work with fixed price?

Yes. Or you can both work on it with the client's permission, (ONLY for fixed rate contracts) but the contract is only in your name, shows only in your name and on your profile (and under your name on the agency profile) and you are responsible for it.

In general the client should hire the people who will work on the contract.

Djordje M wrote:

Then what is the point of having agency?

Most of the time, very little point at all, except that the money goes through the agency.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members