🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Agency feedback displays features.
Page options
das_megha
Community Member

Agency feedback displays features.

Hi,

When I am working as a business manager for my own agency, am I able to hide the job feedback on my freelancer profile?

Meaning when I success jobs under my agency, the rating and client feedback should remain on agency profile only, not in freelancer profile.

Are there any settings to hide this way?

Thanks in advance..

Megha Das

5 REPLIES 5
joynul33
Community Member

Hi,

If you buy additional connect then you can hide your earning and feedback also.

Thanks!!

Joynul

Hi Joynul,

Thanks for your reply, could you please expalin where I can find those settings?

Megha Das

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Megha, 

The feedback for the agency contract will also be showing on the freelancer's profile. In the freelancer's work history, the contract that was completed under the agency will have the agency name before the contract title - "Agency name::Contract title."

You can set your freelancers profile to private on the Agency Roster page (Find Work > Agency Roster).

~ Avery
Upwork
das_megha
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thank you for your reply. Based on your comment I believe I can’t hide feedback on my freelancer profile that the job I finish on agency. 

I asked this because I thought probably I can use my freelancer account for specific job type. For example; I use freelancer account for UX and ui design job and Agency profile use for sending logo designing. 

I want to optimize my freelancer profile with UX and UI design job and Agency account with Logo design! I guess it wouldn’t be possible.

Someone said if I buy additional connect then I can hide earning and feedback from my freelancer account. Do you agree?

Thanks again,

Megha Das

Megha D wrote: 
1) Based on your comment I believe I can’t hide feedback on my freelancer profile that the job I finish on agency.

2) Someone said if I buy additional connect then I can hide earning and feedback from my freelancer account. Do you agree?

1) This is correct. The agency jobs will continue to be displayed on your freelancer profile.

2) That advice was complete nonsense. There is no such facility.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths