🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Agency funds not procesed
Page options
286ff571
Community Member

Agency funds not procesed

Hi Upwork Team! I have two withdrawls from my agency account but I have not received any payment processed email or any funds credited to my bank account. Kindly help me as these are very important to me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hamza,

Yes, you can add the same bank account on both the freelancer and agency account to withdraw funds.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for your message. I checked and noticed that you are referring to the withdrawals initiated today. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. You will be notified as soon the withdrawal is processed. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Can you please tell me that the same local bank account that I am using with my freelancer account can be use with my agency account to withdraw funds or not?

Hi Hamza,

Yes, you can add the same bank account on both the freelancer and agency account to withdraw funds.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork

Thanks a lot.

Hi Upwork Team! I have initiated 2 withdraws on yesterday (1 from Freelancer account and 1 from Agency account) but they both are not processed yet. Kindly help me as I need them on an urgent basis, thanks.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S., and in your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork
286ff571
Community Member

But I did not received any confirmation mail from Upwork that payment has been processed.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If more than 2 business days have passed and you still haven’t received the email, please let us know here and we'll be happy to check your transaction on our end.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members