🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Agency invitation
Page options
shailesh_webpixa
Community Member

Agency invitation

Hi,

I've sent invitation from agency to freelancer (Freelancer is not a part of upwork). And after that freelancer is created her profile and after that she getting mail from upwork is irrelevantactivity found so account is on hold.

What is the reason for irrelevantactivity? and why account is on hold?

Please help for fix those issue.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Shailesh P wrote:

I've sent invitation from agency to freelancer (Freelancer is not a part of upwork). And after that freelancer is created her profile and after that she getting mail from upwork is irrelevantactivity found so account is on hold.

What is the reason for irrelevantactivity? and why account is on hold?

You probably mean "irregular" activity? That probably means there is something dodgy about your freelancer, such as maybe a previous account or similar.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shailesh,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send me a PM with the Freelancer's username and email address of the account you are trying to invite. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for replying to me.

Email id is : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shailesh,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Our team will respond to the mentioned Freelancers ticket regarding the issue.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Ok Aleksandar,

Thanks for reply.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths