🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Agency member got suspended
Page options
dairywala_hamza
Community Member

Agency member got suspended

Hello community,

One of my agency team member was suspendedd suddenly after video verification who is already working on the contract without giving any reason I am a top rated freelancer   here I stand totally disappointed with upwork support.

Kindly let me know what to do in this situation she is already working on client a project how could upwork do this without mentioning any reason.

Thanks in advance for your advices.

Hamza Dairywala

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hamza,

I`m sorry about the bad experience your team has, unfortunately we can't share details for another user with you. Your team member can refer to the details our team has shared with them on their tickets. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I am already having a contract on her account and I was in plan to make it a long term contract at least a year contract. I need the reason this is complete ilogical and madness. This is how upwork supports freelancer to move agency members. I need her account to reinstantated.

Hamza D wrote:

I need the reason this is complete ilogical and madness.

Upwork will not tell you the reason for another person's suspension.

Hamza D wrote:

I need her account to reinstantated.

That's not how it works.

Hello Petra,

Thanks for replying, now in this case how should I proceed further and how should i deal with client. I required sugesstions from experience freelancer as being agency I have already commited further work with the client.

Hamza D wrote:

Thanks for replying, now in this case how should I proceed further and how should i deal with client. I required sugesstions from experience freelancer as being agency I have already commited further work with the client.

There is nothing further for you to do. There is nothing you need to do.

As for the client, suggest the client hire a different freelancer. Another member of your agency, or, if you don't have anyone suitable, some other Upwork freelancer. It's not as if they are in short supply.

versailles
Community Member

Hamza D wrote:

Hello community,

One of my agency team member was suspendedd suddenly after video verification who is already working on the contract without giving any reason I am a top rated freelancer   here I stand totally disappointed with upwork support.

Kindly let me know what to do in this situation she is already working on client a project how could upwork do this without mentioning any reason.

Thanks in advance for your advices.

Hamza Dairywala

They won't tell why they suspended your freelancer, but you can formulate some hypothesis. An account that is suspended after video verification sounds like someone who misrepresented themselves. Not saying it's the case, but it very well might be.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths