cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agency payment account

egorzh
Yahor Z Member Since: Feb 2, 2017
1 of 10

Hi! I have created an agency and filled in that W-8BEN tax form in agency settings (i am non-US citizen). Now i need to somehow add payment method for my agency. But i don't have any option to do so. Does anyone know how many days it takes between submitting that tax form and getting an opportunity to add payment method? Or maybe i have some tech problems.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 10

Hi Yahor,

I checked and do see you have the option to set up payment methods on the Get Paid page in your Agency profile settings. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Untitled
egorzh
3 of 10

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I will attach a screenshot. Please advise on which of the tabs i can find the button. I've checked them all to no avail. Maybe it's cache problems?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 10

Hi Yahor,

You can click on "Get Paid" button on the page you showed on your screenshot to add an agency payment method. Make sure you switched to your agency account and its name shows in the upper right corner.

~ Valeria
Upwork
egorzh
5 of 10

Thing is, i don't have a GET PAID button. At all. On any of the tabs. Thus my initial question.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
6 of 10

Hi Yahor, 

I took your screenshot and annoted the Get Paid button for your reference. Let us know if you have any further questions. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

egorzh
7 of 10

Thank you so much for clarifying this to me! I always considered this to be personal user settings (related to my own account on Upwork), and not related to agency. So does that mean my personal and my agency payment account can be the same?

vladag
Community Manager
8 of 10

Hi Yahor,

Yes, you can set up the same payment method on both your Freelancer and Agency profile.

Untitled
alamashraful76
Md. Ashraful A Member Since: Mar 25, 2017
9 of 10

Can anyone clearify me about the agency and freelancer payment? As the owner of my agency, can I use my personal profile information to withdraw payments from agency account. And from where i can see my earnings of last week (15 may - 21 may) for agency.

vladag
Community Manager
10 of 10

Hi Ashraful,

You can set up the same withdrawal method but you'll need to make a separate withdrawal from your Agency account.

For your earnings last week please check the In Review tab in Reports > Overview, and your transaction history in case any payments were processed during that time.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS