🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Agency tab keeps redirects me to messages
Page options
lk4code
Community Member

Agency tab keeps redirects me to messages

Hello

I am a freelancer member of an Agency and when I select the agency-name from the drop-down menu I get redirected to messages page. I did clean all my browsering data and the same issue happens. It behaves the same for both Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

What I can do to solve this ?

Thank you

Cristian

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leonte and Petra,

I shared your reports to our team. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

At least you can access your messages.

That is more than I can...messages 1.jpg

messages 2.jpg

And then Upwork wonders why we exchange contact info outside Upwork with our clients...

Hi Petra and Leonte,

While our team is checking your reports please check our Troubleshooting guide. I hope this helps!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leonte and Petra,

I shared your reports to our team. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Alexandr, you can't know, but please do not ask support to contact me just because I mention something on the forum.

I do not have time to troubleshoot the Upwork site for you guys.

If and when I want to contact support I am perfectly capable of doing so. If I don't do so, it means I don't want to.

Thanks 🙂

Hi Petra,

I'm sorry you're unhappy with the action I've taken. However, the information I've shared and steps I've taken are in line with my team's procedures and in this case, after reviewing the reports we received, including yours, our team was able to identify an issue and is working on fixing it as soon as possible. Thanks again for sharing your experience in the forums!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar D wrote:

I'm sorry you're unhappy with the action I've taken.

Nonono, don't worry, you weren't to know!

petra_r
Community Member

all sorted! Thanks 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths