🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Aggressive Client
Page options
sagarvariya
Community Member

Aggressive Client

Hello Sir My Self Sagar Variya I have a project Client Say Me Design 10 Screen And the client has made me design 20 screens by saying that there is a slight change.And the client project budget is not too big.I don't know what to do now

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Sagar V wrote:

I don't know what to do now

You behave in a polite and professional manner (calling a client "stupid" on a public forum is neither polite nor professional) and tell the client how much you will charge for the extra work. 

50 USD

Sagar V wrote:

50 USD

Don't tell me, tell your client.

he denied milestone request.

He Say I Not Approve Your Extra Milestone

Then you don't do the extra work. It's pretty simple how this works. 

client is saying that I will cancel Contract and Milestone will not approve.

i will not approve the extra milestone

then the client can't use any of the work.

But Contract is Active, my profile will not have any effect ..?

Client does not understand anything, I have sent all the things to the client And riding on me And it is giving me presser that I will suspend your account by speaking to the Upwork Manager

Hello, Sagar,

First of all, things are not going that way like "I will talk to Upwork manager".

If you are positive that you did all tasks, feel free to submit it. Situation can be different depending on you contract type.

Me and other member here are not able to give you a better advice without knowing the real issue. IF client refuses to pay, you can open a dispute that will work for you oif you are right.

Hi Sagar,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It looks like you have an open ticket with our team about this concern. Please allow our team to respond and further assist you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members