🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » All jobs on my feed posted 1 hour ago
Page options
b39bf9fe
Community Member

All jobs on my feed posted 1 hour ago

Hello Everyone,

I see that all jobs posted 1 hour ago on my current job feed page. 

I refreshed the browser but it's the same as before. 

It's weird, I think.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Billy, 

I looked into this, but I was unable to replicate this for you. I can see that you are yet to save some search keywords on your job feed. The jobs showing on "My Feed" are now based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched. However, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories. 

I highly suggest that you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Billy, 

I looked into this, but I was unable to replicate this for you. I can see that you are yet to save some search keywords on your job feed. The jobs showing on "My Feed" are now based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched. However, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories. 

I highly suggest that you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

~ Avery
Upwork
86d2a7d2
Community Member

Hi, Kindly check your filter status. May be you have settle filter of newly posted job. Remove that filter and the issue will be solved. Sometime this filter become with default setting. Change it according to yourself.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths