🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » All my money under "pending" and "under revie...
Page options
ladymsdiva
Community Member

All my money under "pending" and "under review" has disappeared!

Good morning everyone! I logged in today to see my earnings status and ALL the money for the "Under Review" and "Pending" categories is GONE. I've been here over two years and understand how it  works - the money simply disappeared. Does anyone know why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone, 

I can confirm that the issue is now resolved. Would you please clear your browser's cookies if the problem persists on your end? If it continues after this troubleshooting step, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team here.

We'll be closing this thread for now. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
elerany
Community Member

Same issue here, I guess It's a bug for everyone.

janinegomezzz
Community Member

Same issue here. 

elerany
Community Member

Yesterday the client approved the milestone and It was released in the pending section, today when I woke up it was 0$ In pending. What is going on?

m-myra
Community Member

Hey, I don't know what is going on, but I am having the same issue as well. I had three payments made this week and they are supposed to show in pending and like yours, it reads 0$ today. I hope someone will help us figure out what's happening. 

dimany
Community Member

I am having the same issue. There is some money before in my pending and this morning, I see $0.

petra_r
Community Member

It's a bug. Don't worry, it'll show up again

c6d9aa3f
Community Member

I bet we all hope so...

I have the same problem  but strangely, if you check your individual contracts last week working hours and earnings, it is displayed properly.   

I dont know whats going on and worried haha;;

Update : it is fixed. There must have been a server issue

ce7bd283
Community Member

Same issue, I do not have pending payments though. It's just the In Review Ones went missing. Please help! 

a899aa8d
Community Member

Hello! I would like to ask if is there a problem in report tab in upwork? I have an upcoming payment in pending and it became zero in my reports. According to my transaction history, I'm not yet transfering the funds to my account. I'm expecting two payments from two different clients. One is hourly where I'll gonna received my payment on friday and the other one is an approved milestone where I will also receive the payment on Friday. Few days ago, the balance are on the "pending" tab. But right now, all balances became zero.

a899aa8d_0-1640243720521.png

iana_vasileva
Community Member

Please help. All my earnings from last week that were In Review are missing and are now 0!

83c9e71b
Community Member

Hello, I hope you doing well

I just noticed that my "in review" money just disappeared from my account, I didn't get any notification from the client or any withdrawal notification, my last withdrawal was around one month and a half ago (Nov 8, 2021), and my transaction history didn't appear, could anyone help me, please?

Thanks.

waqarm2
Community Member

Same problem here

stepan2019
Community Member

The same problem!

mian_11
Community Member

Same happens with me I open my report section and i was shocked that everything went to 0 

a899aa8d
Community Member

Same here. I'm also expecting a payment from my several clients and the payments are already in pending tab where payments are scheduled to be released by friday. After I checked my reports today, all of them became zero and there's no transaction history.

waqarm2
Community Member

Hi,

I hope someone answers this. I had two of my projects completed yesterday and today but on my reports tab it doesn't show anything every tab has 0 earning. Its not showing any contracts or anything.

Thanks,

Waqar

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We are aware of the issue and our engineers are working to resolve it. We will update this thread once the issue is resolved. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Avery
Upwork
nitch_delapena
Community Member

Hi,

Can someone help me, why did all my earning Under Review disappear? Yesterday I checked it still in there but now it became 0.

Hello

This happened to me too. I literally just check 30 mins ago and now it is gone $0!

But strangely, if you check your individual contracts last week working hours and earnings, it is displayed properly.

I have contacted Upwork supoprt and I will update once i get a reply from them.

khawajarabeeya
Community Member

Hello. I had around $260 in my pending payments section. Now its showing 0. Please help ASAP. The payment has not even been funded to my account. So where did it go? Can be it a temporary upwork error?

sayian
Community Member

My pending payment from last week is now missing in the reports section, is it just me or are there some freelancers experiencing this too right now? 

72225f4d
Community Member

I'm also experiencing this

cgueco
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I have a payment in review for last week's work. The working hours and the amount in review should be seen under Reports>overview> In review but nothing is showing. It went missing. How can I get those back?

maripazmontejo
Community Member

Helloo, the available amount in my 'IN REVIEW" is gone, is upwork have any issue right now?

khawajarabeeya
Community Member

My clients had approved my miletsones and I had $260 pending in payments section. Its not available now. how is this possible? Can be an upwork error?

e2f9c09d
Community Member

Yes, I have the same concern as of now. I'm using Upwork since last year but this never happened. My client already accepted my milestone last December 21, it already reflected last time on Reports -> Overview -> Pending. It's already there. I just need to wait for 5 days to be accepted. But this afternoon, it was lost. What could be the reason? Thank you so much.

c6d9aa3f
Community Member

it is fixed now, you can refresh the page and check it out

piyushseem
Community Member

Its displaying now. Please clear the cookies and history and check it again. 

https://www.upwork.com/clear-cookies

e2f9c09d
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community! 😊 I have a problem. I'm using Upwork since last year but this never happened. My client already accepted my milestone last December 21, it already reflected last night on Reports -> Overview -> Pending. My money is already there. I just need to wait for 5 days so that I can transfer it. But this afternoon, it was lost. What could be the reason? Please help me. Thank you so much.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone, 

I can confirm that the issue is now resolved. Would you please clear your browser's cookies if the problem persists on your end? If it continues after this troubleshooting step, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team here.

We'll be closing this thread for now. 

~ Avery
Upwork
andersostlund
Community Member

Yesterday I had money listed, from several clients, under the "in review" tab. Today there all gone but not moved to another tab. 

What has happened? None of my clients have complained and I have recieved no notifications. 

I tried communicate with the chat bot but it didn't understand anything. 

I would be very grateful for help. 

Thanks! 

Anders

atinuha
Community Member

Active contracts amount is not showing in the reports "in review".

Till yesterday it was showing up and now my amount is not showing up in the "review"

I always receive the last week payments on every Friday at Pakistan time zone 9 a.m

Payment of last week from 13th Dec to 19th Dec.

I logged the hours as you can see in the work history

Please help!

Following are the active contracts amount is not showing in the reports " in review"

Amazon PPC expert needed for campaign
Contract ID

Amazon PPC Expert
Contract ID

Amazon Listing and Advertising Expert
Contract ID

HIRING: Amazon PPC Manager (Expert Level)
Contract ID

Amazon PPC optimization
Contract ID

Ongoing ecommerce Manager needed for Multi Channel
Contract ID

I never seen this issue before.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

We had an active incident that was causing this and now it's resolved. Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to check your reports? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
emailforcoffey
Community Member

I had the same issue, and also contacted support, but in the last 10 mins it appears to have been resolved (at least on my account).

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members