🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » All of a sudden i am not getting invitation
Page options
anshulhitkari
Community Member

All of a sudden i am not getting invitation

I am not getting any invitation even the profile stats shows 0 visitors. It looks like i am invisible to clients on upwork. What could be the reason?

4 REPLIES 4
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I was able to view your profile, so you can rest assured that it's not hidden. I believe that there's a bug when showing viewing numbers in your stats (which Upwork is aware of), whereas your lack of invitations is undoubtedly due to a change in Upwork policy that limits clients to inviting three freelancers only, unless they pay extra. 

Thank you christine for the response.

But i am also not getting any reponse on any proposal since past 1 month. Earlier i was getting invites and responses too.

Anshul H wrote:

Thank you christine for the response.

But i am also not getting any reponse on any proposal since past 1 month. Earlier i was getting invites and responses too.

Well, I can't see anything wrong with your profile, so I really couldn't give you a reason for that. But it's normal for freelancers to have busy periods and quiet periods. (Personally, late July/August is usually my least busy time of the year, along with two weeks around Christmas.)

oh ok thank you so much christine for some time i thought may be there is a bug and my profile is not getting visible or something all of a sudden.
Atleast now i now that is not the case and I think i have to keep my spirits high and keep bidding on proposals for now. May be new changes on upwork regarding freelancers and clients makes it more difficult to get worthy projects now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members