cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my earning transactions have been reversed

Dusan K Member Since: Oct 31, 2018
1 of 4

On November first i recieved an email from one of the Upwork staff saying this:

"I’m contacting you because I noticed some irregular activity in your account. In order to ensure your security on Upwork, some elements of your account have been placed on hold.
In order to fully restore your account, I’ll need to verify your identity. Please note that your account will remain on hold until you have provided us with the information requested below."

After verifying my identity I noticed that I lost the reviews I got from clients as well as all money not too much tho but still. These are my first reviews which I need in order for other clients to see. I the same ticket I posted I presented this problem to the staff but only dead silence for 4 days so I decided to bring it here, maybe it will catch an eye of someone who can help me (a staff member)

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2 of 4

Hi Dusan,

Please refer to the ticket our team sent you and you may post any questions you have on that ticket thread. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Dusan K Member Since: Oct 31, 2018
3 of 4

I've already written on the ticket, but no answer. ID: 22641259

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
4 of 4

Dusan, 

I would guess that Upwork thinks your jobs were faked for you to get reviews or they think your profile is fake. Although if it is the latter, I wonder why your profile is still live. Hmm... guess you'll have to wait to find out what they tell you on your ticket. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS