🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » All proposals stuck at the same position, nei...
Page options
balaneela
Community Member

All proposals stuck at the same position, neither they're getting accepted nor rejected.

I have submitted 9 proposals and I haven't received any messages regarding this. It's been more than a week since I've submitted the proposals. Either they have to accept or reject my proposal, but nothing has happened in this case. If it was a just a couple of proposals being there idle, I can consider that the client has avoided my proposal. But how come all 9 proposals can end up with the same result.
Please help me to understand whether is it a technical issue or its just that they haven't liked my profile. I have come here because it's the same for all 9 .

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
prachi163
Community Member

Not many clients would 'reject' your proposal because they didn't like it or because they found someone else.

There is nothing wrong with the system. 9 proposals is nothing for someone who is new here.

Also, you might want to check the hire rate of clients when you apply. Clients who have a history of posting but not hiring might be the ones you want to avoid till you at least have a few jobs under your belt.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

K N BALA K wrote:
I have submitted 9 proposals and I haven't received any messages regarding this. It's been more than a week since I've submitted the proposals. Either they have to accept or reject my proposal, but nothing has happened in this case. If it was a just a couple of proposals being there idle, I can consider that the client has avoided my proposal. But how come all 9 proposals can end up with the same result.
Please help me to understand whether is it a technical issue or its just that they haven't liked my profile. I have come here because it's the same for all 9 .

Thank you.

Technically, a client does not have to respond to your proposal in any way. Never expect a response, just send and forget about them until you hear back from a client. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members