🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » All the images I’m uploading to my portfolio ...
Page options
5e73a6b8
Community Member

All the images I’m uploading to my portfolio section are blurry no matter what i do please help

All the images I’m uploading to my portfolio section are blurry no matter what format size or resolution I upload them in ?

I have looked at other freelancers and I see a mix of crisp portfolio images and blurry ones like myself, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Mathew,

The minimum dimensions for images are 400px width x 300px height , however 1000px width x 750px height is recommended. The maximum size is 5 MB for the thumbnail and 25 MB for attachments. Feel free to check this help article for more details on how to enhance your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Mathew,

The minimum dimensions for images are 400px width x 300px height , however 1000px width x 750px height is recommended. The maximum size is 5 MB for the thumbnail and 25 MB for attachments. Feel free to check this help article for more details on how to enhance your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5e73a6b8
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I know this and have followed these guidelines unfortunately they are still low resolution any ideas?
p.s I accidently marked your last post as the resolution, my apologies.
thanks
Mathew.

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for following up. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths