🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Allow *freelancer* to change client feedback
Page options
johnwglenn
Community Member

Allow *freelancer* to change client feedback

I left feedback for a client who offered me work.  They have no left feedback for me yet.  After some reflection, I would like to change my public feedback for the client.  Do they have an "allow freelancer change feedback" button?  I know that freelancers can allow clients to change their feedback, but I don't know if it works the other way around.

TO UPWORK: It is incredibly frustrating that there is no way for me to interact with an actual human working for Upwork.  For twenty percent of my earnings, it is just mind boggling that the best support solution they have to offer is posting on a public forum.  No email, no ticket creation, and all the chat bot does is send me to post here.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Do they have an 'allow freelancer change feedback' button?"

Yes. This is exactly parallel. Both client and freelancer have the button that allows the other side to change feedback.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Do they have an 'allow freelancer change feedback' button?"

Yes. This is exactly parallel. Both client and freelancer have the button that allows the other side to change feedback.

johnwglenn
Community Member

I just found the answer.  There is an equivalent functionality.

My frustration still stands.  I should be able to reach a human.  Humans are nice.  I miss them.

I am in a situation where I left feedback not knowing if the client would leave a positive feedback for me or a negative one. As he had abruptly terminated the contract.

I left an honest feedback with a lengthy account of what happened since he got in touch with me, and he got an overall 4 stars rating.

Later I found out he had given me 5 stars and said I did exactly as I was told and I took real care for the project.

Now, I wish I had just given him 5 stars too. 

However, the client might have given me a different private feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members