🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Almost a day passed and still I haven't recei...
Page options
rmeeesum
Community Member

Almost a day passed and still I haven't received the Payment.

I have been withdrawing money directly to my Local Bank based in Pakistan and it worked flawlessly but this time I tried to withdraw money to my account and I even got notification from UpWork that the payment is processed but it's been like 8 hours but still the payment isn't reflected to my bank account. I tried calling my bank and they said that they haven't received any payment and can't even see any pending payment or incoming payment.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Meesum,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cassie147
Community Member

Please exercise patience!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Meesum,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
rmeeesum
Community Member

Alright, I am waiting for it then, it actually never happened before so this is why I got a little worried.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths