🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Already the weekly payment date and earnings ...
Page options
kinyuatimothy
Community Member

Already the weekly payment date and earnings still 0

Hello everyone, am new to this site and last week i made my first 100 plus dollars on the site after my client approved a fixed price milestone. Immediately the system reported that the payment was pending and was going to be paid on April 6th. On my local time, April 6th is already here,I logged in and checked, the earnings were 0 and the payments are still pending. My weekly schedule plan is is let me withdraw if the balance is more than 100$. Why isn't my earning available and what a I missing on this site? Thank You

4 REPLIES 4
pgiambalvo
Community Member

The payments should be available to be withdrawn when it's April 6 for Upwork's location, not the freelancer's. So, tomorrow.

Looks like I over estimated their system,  i thought upwork used the freelancer's location time to pay but okay then will wait till morrow. Though they should pay when the freelancers local time achieves

Hi Timothy, 

I checked your account, and I can see that the Reports page has already been updated. If you're referring to the earnings for your fixed-price contract, it's already processed to your account. 

If you need help with anything else, let us know, and our team will be happy to help you!

~ Avery
Upwork
kinyuatimothy
Community Member

I withdrew the money to my M-PESA, the system says the money has been sent my M-PESA account immediately but now I have been waiting for like more than 5 minutes without receiving any M-PESA message to my phone. There was also another money paid to a different project I did . It was to be paid alongside this milestone for a fixed price that got approved , the system says I will have that money on April 13. Please help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members