🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Am I A Rising Talent?
Page options
fkupwork
Community Member

Am I A Rising Talent?

I received an Email from UpWork today stating that UpWork wants to award me the Rising Talent badge. I was asked to take the UpWork Readiness Test, which I did.

I got a new feature of creating specialized profiles but I didn't get the 30 connects that I see as a perk of a Rising Star. Besides, I am not sure if I got the badge. Because I'm visiting my profile again and again for the past couple of hours to check how the badge looks on my profile. But it doesn't show up.

Is it normal?

Regards,
Sahan (My Nickname)

Sahan (Unofficial Nickname)
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sahan, 

You should receive the badge within 24-48 hours of completing all the requirements needed to be part of the Rising Talent Program. 

Please also reach out to us if your bonus connects are not automatically credited to you within 24-hours of  receiving the badge. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

I S M H wrote:

I received an Email from UpWork today stating that UpWork wants to award me the Rising Talent badge. I was asked to take the UpWork Readiness Test, which I did.

It takes a couple of days.

I S M H wrote:

Because I'm visiting my profile again and again for the past couple of hours to check 

Seriously? Impatient, much?

Simply wait. If nothing happens after a few days, contact Support.

fkupwork
Community Member

Thank you for taking the time to enlighten me with further info. I got the badge and have so much work to do.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sahan, 

You should receive the badge within 24-48 hours of completing all the requirements needed to be part of the Rising Talent Program. 

Please also reach out to us if your bonus connects are not automatically credited to you within 24-hours of  receiving the badge. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fkupwork
Community Member

Thank you, Miss Avery. Got the badge and I'm happy with all the support that I have received both from the community and via UpWork support. I would love to climb my way up the ladder by providing top-notch services to my clients via UpWork. Besides, I'm delighted to see the option of bringing in clients from outside UpWork and working with them on a 0% service fee!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths