Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I shadowbanned?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 15

Kevin M wrote:

It doesn't violate Upwork terms to set up different accounts for different employers. Google and Apple wouldn't share the same Upwork account, but an individual could be employed by both and set them up on behalf of. What you are saying is false.

Actually, no. It is not

Kevin M Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
12 of 15

>Actually, no. It is not

Actually, yes, it is. What you are saying is false. You are incorrect. I suggest that you do not spread false information on Upwork which is masqueraded as community support - because you are wrong. Now, I'm not entirely sure why you are spreading false information around as if it is true, but you appear to be doing that.

Do you think that repeatedly making debunked, incorrect statements that could mislead Upwork users is ok?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 15

Hi Kevin,

I will send you a PM right now with more details and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 15

Hi All,

This thread is closed for further replies, thank you for participating and I would like to remind everyone to be mindful of our Community Guidelines. Thank you.

Untitled
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
15 of 15

Hi Kevin,

Kevin M wrote:

Hi everyone,

Is this typical? I'm also unable to send messages and have 0 profile views or responses after submitting 22 job proposals.

1. As Goran already shared, new forum members need to post a certain number of comments before getting the option to send private messages.

2. Profile views metric tracks the number of views your profile had in search results, which don't include the number your proposals were viewed or the number your profile was viewed from your proposals. 

Kevin M wrote:

Is it possible to be shadowbanned on Upwork? 

3. Please refer the the information Goran provided and I shared above, note that your Upwork account isn't suspended or limited in any way.

Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be glad to assist and advise you further.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS