🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Amount not released after 14 days
Page options
doctlance
Community Member

Amount not released after 14 days

Hello, 

I had submitted my work for this client for the first time 21 days ago using the green button. As they had not responded to my submission, I resubmitted my work again 8 days later, around 12 days ago. It has already been 14 days since I had first submitted my work but the amount has not yet been released automatically by Upwork. 
Was wondering if someone could suggest a solution. 

Thanks

Imon

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Imon,

When you resubmit your work the 14 days period is reset as well. Please do not resubmit your work and if no actions are taken from your client end, the funds will be released to you after 14 days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hello Imon,  when you click the "Submit work for payment" button, a counter starts to count to 14 days then Automatically release the payment, if there was no response from the client. However, Bear in mind that when you click "Resubmit", the counter resets and starts over, counting 14 days starting from the day you clicked "Resubmit".

Click ''Resubmit" only if the client asked for modification on the submitted work. In the case of unresponsive client, Just click the "Submit work for payment" button only ONCE, then wait for 14 days and your payment will be automatically released.

I hope this helps. Wish you the best of luck.

Youssef

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members