🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Amount not showing up in report-overview-pend...
Page options
dangol_dipen
Community Member

Amount not showing up in report-overview-pending

Hi, I have a problem with the amount received from the client. The problem is it is on pending in transaction history but not in the overview of the report. Can someone please explain to me what is the problem? I have the screenshot of it. It is the payment with the red marking on it.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sohit, 

If you check this screengrab, you will see that the milestone was released on October 18. This is the entry that you're looking for on your Pending tab. Would you mind trying clearing your browser's cookies to see if it will reflect on your Reports page? 

Let us know if the issue persists, and our team will continue assisting you.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sohit,

I checked this for you and the client already released the funds for the milestone you're referring to and that payment is currently under the Pending tab.

When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period, and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details. The 5-day security period allows the system to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, but the amount is not showing up in the pending section on the report overview. Here are the screenshots.

**Edited for community guidelines**Screenshot 2021-10-20 220242.png

Hi Sohit,

Please click on the Pending tab, and you'll see the payment you're looking for there(screenshot for reference).

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, those are the payments I received recently but I have pending payments in transaction history but not in the report overview. The october 23 payment. **edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sohit, 

I just checked your account, and it looks like the tab has already been updated with the pending $100 and appropriate service fees. Could you please clear your browser's cookies so that it reflects the latest information on this page of your account? 

Let us know if you'll need further help so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

$100 dollars is a recent payment. The payment that is missing is from oct 18 which is going to be released in oct 23. But the amount is not showing in the pending tab. The payment amount is $25.

In order to assist you further, could you please share the Contract ID for the contract you are referring to so that I can look into this further. 

I checked all your contracts and I'm not seeing any pending $25, but I may have missed something.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, here is the Contract ID : 28416937

Hi Sohit, 

If you check this screengrab, you will see that the milestone was released on October 18. This is the entry that you're looking for on your Pending tab. Would you mind trying clearing your browser's cookies to see if it will reflect on your Reports page? 

Let us know if the issue persists, and our team will continue assisting you.

~ Avery
Upwork
56d0c64e
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I'm having some trouble with the payment. Do you know why the funds do not show the date they are available but only the word Pending?

Below is a screen shot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Han,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and it appears that we were unable to charge the client's card for payment issued to you. You may want to reach out to your client to discuss this issue and request them to resolve the issue with their billing method.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members