cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Amount shows as "N/A"

pradeep711
Pradeep S Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1 of 5

Few days back my profile was private, after that I win 2 project, 1 already closed and another in process, but when I go into "Timelogs report" , its shows correct hours I worked, but it shows amount as "N/A". What it means, please help me in this. Check the screen shot for more clearification.

dataextract
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
2 of 5

This represents hours logged last week that are now under review by your clients. Clients have 5 days to review your work diary. Amount will be shown only after clients approved it.

And by chance are you  an agency member? In that case this will be displayed N/A in your freelancer profile.

melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
3 of 5

Hi Pradeep,

If the contract you have is under an agency, the amount will show as N/A on your end under Timelogs Reports page and this is by design. You can log time on your hourly contracts under the agency, however, all contracts are paid into the agency’s collective financial account balance.

pradeep711
Pradeep S Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 5

Yes, thanks for your reply, you are correct, these jobs are under agency, but

1) I had 2 job, one completed that not showing in agency profile, as well as second job is in process, but that is showing on agenecy profile.

2) Also My profile was private, but when I already earn, it still private, it did not become public still.

thanks

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 5

Hi Pradeep,

1) I had 2 job, one completed that not showing in agency profile, as well as second job is in process, but that is showing on agency profile.

Please check the status of the in process contract and note that it's displayed due to the action taken on it.

2) Also My profile was private, but when I already earn, it still private, it did not become public still.

Your clients are not yet billed for the time you logged last week. Note that Upwork times its processes according to UTC time. Your clients will be billed in a few hours and your profile will be switched back to public within the next 41 hours.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS