🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Amounts No Longer Visible on Job Description ...
Page options
469c9d77
Community Member

Amounts No Longer Visible on Job Description Previews?

Is this just me, or is it across the board (using Google Chrome for access)? I went to search for potential jobs in my usual manner this morning only to find out that none of the job previews included the fixed or hourly budget amounts set by the client. I had to click on the job to get that detail. I really hope this is just a glitch that will be remedied. Being that at least 9/10 of jobs posted are nowhere near my rate, I find this tremendously tedious and a huge waste of time to have to click on previews to now find out if it is worth considering. Budget is a primary variable for my searching and a primary function of the preview... or so I thought.

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this, and we certainly understand how important this information is for you. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also consider clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end, and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
469c9d77
Community Member

Thank you for the reply, Arjay. I have tried both incognito as well as a different browser with no difference in result (see attached screenshot from incognito mode). I got through to a support team member with UpWork, and they reported that it was a deliberate change made by UpWork. Support said they would pass along my request for price to be placed back into the job description preview, so I'm not sure troubleshooting will get that feature back. 😞

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members