🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Amounts for milestones in orginal proposal is...
Page options
kasjay
Community Member

Amounts for milestones in orginal proposal is not showing

Hi,

I am new to upwork as a freelancer (logo designer) and this is my second order. I have divided my tasks into 5 categories as a concept, typography, coloring, and final optimization/ vector files of the design and stationery design with the relevant amounts of charges. The buyer has paid me for the first milestone (concept) and he is requesting the colored option and vector files without paying me. He is asking me where I have stated in the original proposal regarding these charges. I have stated these charges in the milestones. But I can only see the milestone name and the due date in my original proposal window (Amounts are not there) and I have attached a screenshot. Where can I get these milestones values that I have originally submitted? What is the best way to deal with this buyer?

Thanks in advance

Kasun

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
richard_wein
Community Member

Hi Kasun. When the client sends you a job offer, he can change it from your proposal. This allows for the possibility of changing the terms after negotiations. You need to check the job offer carefully before accepting it. You can still find the job offer and read it. 

If your other milestones are not in the job offer,  I think that means the client actively deleted them. But I'm not sure what the client's interface is like,  so perhaps it could happen accidentally. Anyway,  I think the client must have seen the total price you were asking.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
richard_wein
Community Member

Hi Kasun. When the client sends you a job offer, he can change it from your proposal. This allows for the possibility of changing the terms after negotiations. You need to check the job offer carefully before accepting it. You can still find the job offer and read it. 

If your other milestones are not in the job offer,  I think that means the client actively deleted them. But I'm not sure what the client's interface is like,  so perhaps it could happen accidentally. Anyway,  I think the client must have seen the total price you were asking.

m_terrazas
Community Member

Kasun B wrote:

Hi,

I am new to upwork as a freelancer (logo designer) and this is my second order. I have divided my tasks into 5 categories as a concept, typography, coloring, and final optimization/ vector files of the design and stationery design with the relevant amounts of charges. The buyer has paid me for the first milestone (concept) and he is requesting the colored option and vector files without paying me. He is asking me where I have stated in the original proposal regarding these charges. I have stated these charges in the milestones. But I can only see the milestone name and the due date in my original proposal window (Amounts are not there) and I have attached a screenshot. Where can I get these milestones values that I have originally submitted? What is the best way to deal with this buyer?

Thanks in advance

Kasun

One question, all the work that is in your portfolio, is it created by you?

m_terrazas
Community Member

Kasun B wrote:

I see that, having deleted your portfolio, it was not created with your work. Very bad. You have to respect the work of others.
On the other hand, you should check the photo, it seems that someone else is using it, as well as your name.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members