🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: An Error in my Profile
Page options
cszeman
Community Member

An Error in my Profile

Hello,

I was just updating my profile when I did notice the error in the attachment. I did do a sample for them, but they didn't hire me. How do I delete this?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Christina,

I would like to clarify that you were hired and paid under the contract and that is the reason why the job is listed on your profile. 
In order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Christina S wrote:

I did do a sample for them, but they didn't hire me. How do I delete this?

They did hire you! You have a contract, you were paid, and there is no way to delete it (unless you refund, but why should you if you did the work?)

What's the problem?

You may want to just close the contract as it's long over and done with.

cszeman
Community Member

I apologize for the late reply. This client asked me to do a sample script for them for a week. When I did submit it after a week. They did not like it and decided not to hire me. And I was supposed to be paid that $25 which didn't happen.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Christina S wrote:

Hello,

I was just updating my profile when I did notice the error in the attachment. I did do a sample for them, but they didn't hire me. How do I delete this?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

You have the opposite problem of most people who come here to complain that they worked for a client and were not hired or paid. So, that's a good problem to have!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members