cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And another bug

Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
1 of 6

Once I'm in the messages page for a job I can't get back out of it. The back button on my mouse doesn't work. The back button on my keyboard doesn't work.  The back button on my browser doesn't work. Any method of going back a page known to man - or at least to me - just results in a pointless flicker and then the same message page reappears. If I want to go to any other page related to that job I need to go back to the "My jobs" tab, find the job again and navigate my way back through it.

Can we please have a proper workroom that puts all the info for a job in one, easily navigated place? Right now it's slightly on the sub-optimal side, although I'm positive about the prospect of it being radically upgraded in the near future.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

Yeah, I had that on and off yesterday.

A hard refresh (Ctrl and F5 pressed together for those on Windows) fixed it for a while. If that fails clear cache. If that fails throw computer out of the window and go shopping.

Community Guru
3 of 6

I'd blame the computer myself, but other sites are still working OK. Every other site I regularly use, in fact. Just not this one. How odd.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Community Guru
MERCY N Member Since: May 6, 2015
4 of 6

"... I'm positive about the prospect of it being radically upgraded in the near future".

Woman Happy Welcome optimism on a Sunday morning, Fergus...

Community Guru
5 of 6

And a very lovely morning it is here in Stepford.

Community Guru
Hanna N Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
6 of 6

I know your pain Fergus as I used to have this problem a lot. It hasn't really bothered me after I changed to using UpWork on Google Chrome, but Safari and/or Mozilla (can't remember which one) seemed to do this all the time. They just could not resist the magnetism of the messages.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS