Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And here's the next technical glitch...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
1 of 26

Apparently oDesk can't recommend jobs (maybe that's a good thing...) because they don't know enough about me - even though my profile is 100% complete. And has been from the beginning.

Sigh - anyone else?

I have been getting this page repeatedly over the past 2 weeks - I asked helpdesk about it but they didn't get back to me. 

This is the message I get: "Oops, looks like we don't know enough about you to recommend specific jobs. Tell us more about yourself by adding information to your profile and start applying to jobs"

Oh, and I keep seeing the omnious "good fit-bagde". Just happened today.

What is going on?

Rebecka W Member Since: Apr 22, 2015
2 of 26

I was seeing the "Good Fit" badge yesterday. Today, I'm getting the "Oops, looks like we don't know enough..." message. I can't even search for jobs. Every search I run comes up blank, with no jobs matching the criteria. 

This is really annoying.

Juan J Member Since: Apr 22, 2015
3 of 26

I got the same message.

Community Guru
4 of 26

It gets even better - I just tried a keyword search for "German" because my job feed is empty.

This is what I got in return: "We didn't find any jobs that match your search. Please modify your search to expand it."

Now I can't even search for jobs anymore???

Rebecka - only saw your post after posting mine....

Community Guru
Angela L Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
5 of 26

Same here. Every search comes back "We didn't find any jobs that match your search. Please modify your search to expand it.". 

Community Guru
Tracye G Member Since: Sep 30, 2008
6 of 26

Same message...I guess they have the glitches down to a fine art now.

We can all spend/waste our time reporting thier glitches...the work sure has dried up...so not much else to do.

Community Guru
7 of 26

I wonder what their programmers' Job Success scores would look like if they had to compete for work on this platform...

Rachid Rhyad S Member Since: Nov 23, 2013
8 of 26

Same here, since 1 hours. Is it a glitch or a procedure ?

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
9 of 26

Same here.  The Facebook page says they are looking into it and it should be fixed soon.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Community Guru
10 of 26

Thanks Katrina.

I reported this April, 13. They should have looked into it a while ago.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS