cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: And here's the next technical glitch...

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
21 of 26

My job feed has been empty for two weeks, And earlier today searches were not working, but I can click on "My Categories" and jobs come up as well as I can search now and they are coming up.

Highlighted
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
22 of 26

I'm waiting for them to fix the job feed so that I can limit the categories. I have the key words that I want to search for but I only want to search for those key words in a certain category (writing). My job feed is filled with jobs for video and photo editing as well as computer work.

Community Guru
Jeff R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
23 of 26

It's quite funny in a way to see all these comments because..

my job feed works perfectly

my job search show 7,000+ results

i ran out of connects one week ago

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
24 of 26

Has anyone else encountered this problem, or is it only me? I have been working via oDesk for more than a year now, have a 90% client satisfaction rate, and am a 'top rated' freelancer.

The message reads as follows:

"Oops, looks like we don't know enough about you to recommend specific jobs. Tell us more about yourself by adding information to your profile and start applying to jobs"

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding this? I find it extremely perplexing.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
25 of 26

Hi Irene!

We are currently experience problems with the job feed and the error message you received. This is currently being worked on, i apologize for the inconvenience. 

-Lena

Untitled
Community Guru
Santiago G Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
26 of 26

Hi Irene

That particular problem pops up at random so far. It can happen to anyone no matter how long they have been using odesk.

I have seen it twice so far. The 1st time took a few days to straighten out. The 2nd time took about 4mins to fix itself. Nope, there's no need to do anything to your profile because of that message.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS