cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying Unread Messages Notification BUG

Tanveer A Member Since: Jul 14, 2016
1 of 6

I've no unread messages but the status bar says 3 unread messages which I am not able to locate. This is fully annoying and seems some bug in system. Please assist to get rid of it. Any help available here?

the screenshot is attached, there is unread messages I've checked by all mean and CS says they will esclate the issue to technical people. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 6

Hi Tanveer,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tanveer A Member Since: Jul 14, 2016
3 of 6

Still waiting for the solution but I wanted to add here that, I was working in a wokroom group with a translator and my client and translator sent 3 new messages in the workroom which I was not able to read on upwork but then client removed me from that group and this notification got stuck with me. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Tanveer,

I checked your ticket and can confirm that it was escalated to our engineering team. Once the investigation is finished one of our team members will reach out to you directly on your ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Oleh I Member Since: Apr 14, 2018
5 of 6

I have the same problem:

1.png2.PNG**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Oleh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the message notification. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS