🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Another... Financial transactions have been l...
Page options
totemstudio
Community Member

Another... Financial transactions have been limited

Hello, I've been busy for a while with some local customers projects and recently logged in to my upwork account because a customer contacted me back for a new project and found this message: Financial transactions have been limited. I tried to contact customers service but there's just a bunch of non-related questions to assist me and a bot that certainly doesn't comprehend either what is going on.

I just looked for some information around the community and found many other freelancers are going through the same situation without any answer so far; just like them, I never received an email related to that matter, but just that warning that keeps showing up at my header's login sessions.

I'm certainly not new to Upwork and I have spent a long time working here with some lapses due to other projects that come from many other different sources than Upwork. This is just part of my sources to get new projects.

I certainly need a clear explanation why is this happening?

Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paco,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for your quick response. I'll look forward to the agent's support.

Cheers,
Paco

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths