Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another bug or?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Aleksandra K Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
1 of 22

Hi,

Today I found a job I might be interested in and I decided to apply. As I prefer working for clients that have history on UpWork I was happy to see that this client has 4.99 rating and 1096 reviews. However, when I wanted to read some of the reviews I couldn’t find any.

I have saved the job and tried searching it again in the job feed but the job was gone. Few hours later this job has mysteriously appeared in my “saved jobs” but still I can’t see any feedback.

Any idea why?

Edited to add:

Same client, two different views – one shows no history, no verified payment method, the other shows a lot of work history and verified payment method. Which one is correct?

PicMonkey Collage.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
2 of 22

There seems to be something amiss as the last week, Jobs in progress on some of my clients is not showing as well as Jobs and feedback is not showing and random stuff shows up. I have noticed this as well on Jobs I have wanted to apply for.

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 22

There are various things that are not working. As of today I no longer receive notifications on my mail. I usually open UpWork when I get e-mail alert on my phone but no alerts today… 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
4 of 22

Two of my clients's profiles don't show the previously closed contracts that I have with them. And although I don't remember everything that was on their profiles. their hiring history in general seems significantly shorter than it used to be. 

Not sure what's going on. Could it be due to the merging of multiple closed contracts with the same client that was mentioned some time ago?

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 22

That is interesting. Maybe it’s not bad to have all contracts from the same client merged into one, but what happens with the feedback. Would they calculate an average feedback? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
6 of 22

All feedback are independent and are added to the calculation of the JS score separately. However only the most recent (last) feedback is shown on the profile.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
7 of 22

I noticed this yesterday in my job feed: Instead of showing the client's public feedback score it stated how many freelancers they had hired? 

Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 07.44.58.png

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 22

So they are definitely changing something...

Highlighted
Community Guru
9 of 22

I know that multiple hourly contracts with the same client are merged, but I think Bojana says that all contracts from the same client are merged (both hourly and fixed). Have I misunderstood her point?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
10 of 22
@Setu M wrote:

All feedback are independent and are added to the calculation of the JS score separately. However only the most recent (last) feedback is shown on the profile.

How does that work? Let's say your work history comprises 30 jobs/contracts. 4 are with the same client. Now those 4 are merged and only the most recent feedback is being displayed. What about the number of jobs/contracts? Will it still say 30 and only list 26? Or will the total change to 26? It is late where I am and maybe I am just too tired to get it.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS