Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another bug or?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
11 of 22

@Ela K wrote:
How does that work? Let's say your work history comprises 30 jobs/contracts. 4 are with the same client. Now those 4 are merged and only the most recent feedback is being displayed. What about the number of jobs/contracts? Will it still say 30 and only list 26? Or will the total change to 26? It is late where I am and maybe I am just too tired to get it.

This only applies to identical/similar jobs. So for example the client did "Google SEO Pt1", "Google SEO Pt2" etc etc. All of those would be the merged as one contract, since the client just reposted the original contract. I think that is how the system picks it up. So the contracts will not show independently in your profile, but the most recent review will show. However in your job history/my jobs section you should see the different contracts and feedback etc. All these would have been tallied into the JS calculation independently, then +1 for long term.

I am not sure how the numbers would count, but I assume it would be the total of the independent "parts." But that's hard to determine now, with the new change which only shows the total of "work done" or "money paid" jobs, rather than the original true total we normally saw.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
12 of 22

@Bojana D wrote:

Two of my clients's profiles don't show the previously closed contracts that I have with them. And although I don't remember everything that was on their profiles. their hiring history in general seems significantly shorter than it used to be. 

Not sure what's going on. Could it be due to the merging of multiple closed contracts with the same client that was mentioned some time ago?

It's a new bug, I submitted a ticket.

Our Engineering team has identified this as a temporary technical issue and are working to resolve it.

Upwork Customer Support

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
13 of 22

I was getting confused by this thread, but now I'm really confused:

Natasha says, "It's a new bug.

Our Engineering team has identified this as a temporary technical issue and are working to resolve it."

Whose engineering team??

Highlighted
Community Guru
Aleksandra K Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
14 of 22

Same here Smiley Very Happy

I am guessing she is quoting somebody, although not quite sure who/what. And we all seem to be confused by the new things we see, as we don’t know whether these are some new changes or just bugs in the system that need to be fixed.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
15 of 22

@Stephen B wrote:

I was getting confused by this thread, but now I'm really confused:

Natasha says, "It's a new bug.

Our Engineering team has identified this as a temporary technical issue and are working to resolve it."

Whose engineering team??

Upwork Customer Support

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tamaz J Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
16 of 22

Hi Aleksandra,

Actually this bug (or whatever to call it) exists since long time ago.  I would say for at least 4 - 5 months in my field. 

And there are wide variety of this bug appearance. - can't got bored Smiley Very Happy

Sometimes client is with this "Champions Legue Cup" on the profile and zero hours/contracts; Sometimes with verified payment methods and lot's of stars but zero jobs posted;  Sometimes lots of money spent and perfect feedbacks but zero stars, etc...

Sometimes I apply to such a jobs, sometimes not - you never know what to expect...

In such  scenarios I treat just by a job description.

Thanks

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
17 of 22

Hi All,

There is an issue with work histories of some clients not showing all the contracts. Our technical team is aware of it and is working on it.

We appreciate your patience. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
18 of 22

Hi Valeria,

I am re-opening this thread as the client has just invited me to an interview. I would like to know who I am talking to before I decide whether to accept the job or not. The same screen is displaying two different work histories and I hate to have to reject a job opportunity just because I can’t confirm the history of the client.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
19 of 22

I still haven't heard back from CS on exactly this subject. My messages and notifications are in such a mess I don't know which way is up. I can still go back to the old system, but things are still missing.

Highlighted
Community Guru
20 of 22

I don’t have any problems with my messages (at least not that I know of) but this client history thing is a big problem; two different views, different history and even different countries. Who knows what I have applied for. Maybe I am not even applying for the job I think I am!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS