🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Another not getting any reponses topic ... bu...
Page options
vamptacusv
Community Member

Another not getting any reponses topic ... but come on ..

Hey everyone, so as the title says this is about me not getting any and i mean any reponses from my proposals and it's so exteremly frustrating that i just don't know what to do 😄

here is the thing, at first i applied for like 3-4 jobs and i got reponses from all of them and managed to come to an agreement with one of them and finished the job really well and even got a review buuuuut since then i've applied for more than 12 jobs with no responses at all .. i've googled this and did everything i could find on the web and even changed my proposals to some examples i found and even more but still nothing ... so i really need some tips and some help about what i'm doing wrong because i got nothing .. i have no idea.

best part is the jobs i applied to are exactly what i do and what my portfolio shows ..

2 REPLIES 2
timefighter11
Community Member

It's holiday season. So expect low hiring rate. Also try to send proposals ASAP to catch an eye of recruiter quickly. Chances are rare when already bunch of proposals listed in job posting.

thanks muhammad, i understand and the jobs were posted today and yesterday and the proposals were between 5 and 10 ... Smiley Happy i'll keep trying and see how it goes, thanks again for replying.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths