🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Any option for reactive for canceled project?
Page options
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

Any option for reactive for canceled project?

My client canceled a project unfortunately. And asked for refund the escrow. But now we got a potin and she agreed to run the project. Is there any option to active that project and bring back the amount to escrow. Because if I refund and start a new project, my JSS will be going down as I made a refund. Thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Md E wrote:

My client canceled a project unfortunately. And asked for refund the escrow. But now we got a potin and she agreed to run the project. Is there any option to active that project and bring back the amount to escrow. 

No, the contract is closed, it can't be brought back to life, but the client can just rehire you on a new contract.

Md E wrote:

Because if I refund and start a new project, my JSS will be going down as I made a refund. Thanks. 

The refund itself would have no effect on the JSS at all. The private feedback left by the client while closing the contract, however, could.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Md E wrote:

My client canceled a project unfortunately. And asked for refund the escrow. But now we got a potin and she agreed to run the project. Is there any option to active that project and bring back the amount to escrow. 

No, the contract is closed, it can't be brought back to life, but the client can just rehire you on a new contract.

Md E wrote:

Because if I refund and start a new project, my JSS will be going down as I made a refund. Thanks. 

The refund itself would have no effect on the JSS at all. The private feedback left by the client while closing the contract, however, could.

Thanks a lot. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths