🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Any way to connect with this potential cl...
Page options
jackiepeeler
Community Member

Any way to connect with this potential client?

This morning I got a job interview with comment to me specifically, used my name and referenced my portfolio. Said he listed his job at less but would like to know how much I'd want to do it. Saw it a couple of hours after it arrived in my Inbox, went to answer the invite but job has been closed. Just in case he did not award to another freelancer but just closed it, is there any way I could get in touch with him? Have his first and last name and city. 

2 REPLIES 2
m_sharman
Community Member

If you accept the interview, you should be able to message him. However as the job is closed, that option may not be available to you.

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Jacqueline P wrote:

This morning I got a job interview with comment to me specifically, used my name and referenced my portfolio. Said he listed his job at less but would like to know how much I'd want to do it. Saw it a couple of hours after it arrived in my Inbox, went to answer the invite but job has been closed. Just in case he did not award to another freelancer but just closed it, is there any way I could get in touch with him? Have his first and last name and city. 

You should NOT do any detective work to try and track down a client; it's very unprofessional (if you don't believe me, check the client forum for angry posts from people who have been contacted in this way). He either hired somebody else or decided that he didn't need the work done after all; either way, the job is gone now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths