🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Anyone Else Find Such Communication Unaccepta...
Page options
iaabraham
Community Member

Anyone Else Find Such Communication Unacceptable?

I don't suppose this violates Upwork rules, but I'm still reporting it. I feel so angry about it ... probably because I was hoping it was a legitimate contract offer! (Mods, have blacked out identifying info.)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jr-translation
Community Member

I think it does violate the ToS

Directly or indirectly, advertising or promoting another website, product, or service or soliciting other Users for other websites, products, or services, including advertising on Upwork to recruit Freelancers and/or Clients to join an Agency or another website or company;

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jr-translation
Community Member

Directly or indirectly, advertising or promoting another website, product, or service or soliciting other Users for other websites, products, or services, including advertising on Upwork to recruit Freelancers and/or Clients to join an Agency or another website or company;

Jennifer R wrote:

Huh, you're right -- that sort of exactly describes what she was doing. I guess I should be happy; she's more likely to get flagged then!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Isabelle,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Unfortunately since private details are included in the screenshot I had to edit it. 
Our team will investigate this further and take proper actions as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Hi Isabelle,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Unfortunately since private details are included in the screenshot I had to edit it. 
Our team will investigate this further and take proper actions as soon as possible. Thank you.

I had already removed all identifying information. The rest was just her blabbing on about her product. But thanks for looking into this.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members