cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Having Trouble with Images in Portfolio?

Annika T Member Since: Sep 7, 2015
1 of 3

I'm trying to upload some different pictures into my portfolio, and it's like Upwork knows which photos I actually want to use and is preventing me from using them. 

So far I've managed to upload a picture of Donald Trump, just as a test to see if the whole system was broken, and it will upload that, but not any pictures that are actually useful to me. It either indicates that it couldn't upload the photo or doesn't actually display (has the broken image icon) if it does actually upload.

I have tried a couple different photos from different free stock image websites, ones that I have used before with no problem, so I don't understand why there is a problem.

Nikola V Member Since: Aug 16, 2015
2 of 3

I had the same issue with Portfolio month ago, and at the end just gave up adding new portfolio item, since it just didn't let me upload new image. So, I guess Upwork didn't fix it even a month later. It's really sad, since I'm sure they are pretty aware of all these issues as we mention them all the time  :/ So instead of working on fixing things like this, which are really essential, they work on removing useful features (like star rating).

Please Upwork, listen to us. We depend on you, you depend on us.

Btw, it wasn't easy to reply to your message Annika, since I clicked on Reply several times and was presented 'blank screen of death'. About sixth time it was succesful.

Annika T Member Since: Sep 7, 2015
3 of 3

Thanks for replying, Nikola. Good to know it's not just my internet connection or my image sources or something.

Considering how difficult it was for you, I feel pretty lucky. Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS