🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Anyone can help me about
Page options
fintalenthk
Community Member

Anyone can help me about

Hi 

Recently i noticed my certificate of earnings show my legal name wrong. I talked to your staff, "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" many times. She still can not help me change. I have been upwork for 5 years. This is ridicuous to me. This is the 1st time upwork made my name wrong. On march, i have submitted my id card to them which shows my correct legal full name. Today that staff again asked me to redo verification where i had also sent my id card and recent utility bill all of which show my correct legal name. After the process, that staff still can not help me to amend the wrong name. Is there any senior staff from upwork who can guide me to solve this tedious problem. This is urgent as i need to send correct certificate of earnings with my correct name to my tax agent. 

Thx

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Wai,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I checked your account and I can see that you`ve followed up on your ticket with additional information and questions.
Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with updating your name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok i will wait for 24 hrs to see the result of the verification process....in case this will not be solved....can i escalate to mgr? or other staff.....because the fixing is very important to me for tax reporting.....thanks!

Hi Goran

My verification process has just been completed, but my names shown in the certificate of earnings are still wrong. This is contrary to my id card and utility bill sent during today's verification process. I want to escalate my case. Can you help? 

Thx

Hi Wai Wa,

We appreciate your patience while we were getting this resolved. Could you please try generating your Certificate of Earnings again? It should be displaying your verified name.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members