🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Anyone else having trouble with the UpWork Ap...
Page options
ruan_neves
Community Member

Anyone else having trouble with the UpWork App?

Everytime I restart my PC I have to reinstall the upwork app. For some reason, whenever I try to open the app, it simply won't load, doesn't start any new processes in the task manager and doesn't give me any error messages. 

I've tried running it as an administrator and opening the .EXE file instead of using the start menu shortcut, but nothing works. The only solution seems to be reinstalling it whenever I need to use it, which is really annoying. 

This has never happened before and I only started having this problem after the latest update. I'd like to know if anyone else is having this issue so I can determine if the problem is my PC or the app itself.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ruan,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will investigate it further and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ruan,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will investigate it further and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members